Good Morning,

I had a great weekend..... sewing of course!

from my favourite issue of Burda Style (2/2010) again.



This believe it or not is the stripy top pattern #122.
I find that Burda patterns are very wide across the shoulders and therefore low at front, 
so I extended the pattern pieces by 3cm at the neckline.
I did have to make  small adjustments on the sleeve seams to running up to the neckline as it was too wide.


I now have a very comfortable top that isn't going to fall off my shoulders and show my bra straps.

Even the back neck doesn't gape!





A couple of weeks ago I made this Burda Style (7/2014) top #114


No adjustments were needed with this one.  
I love the pattern on this fabric.


I spend Sunday with my daughter helping her make her dress
She is laughing not crying in this photo!
Hopefully soon I will be able to show you a photo of the finished dress, it is looking really good so far!


Bye for now

Jolanda x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assassin's Creed Inspired Coat

embroidered mobile phone cover

A New Bag For London Trip