a long time absent!




I was a bit shocked to realise exactly how long I have been away from blogging!

Time passes so quickly, I spend too much time looking at everyone else's blogs and neglecting my own.

So here's a bit of what I have done in my absence:

This green top was supposed to be for September's Magam.
Although it doesn't look like it! I was very pleased with it... that is .. until I washed it.
It shrunk at least 20cms in length!!! 
the width stayed exactly the same so the whole thing was a mess.
I had to buy another panel and insert it under the bust and make the under collar/bust straps shorter.
I was very disappointed about this as the result isn't really good at all, its ok under a cardigan to hide the new panel, so I suppose I may wear it occasionally.




But now to something perfect!!
My first grandaughter arrived in October, oooh she is so tiny and cute.




This is me with my mum, daughter and 3 week old grandaughter - 4 generations of girls!!




Here are few of my makes for craft fairs







A log cabin quilt I made a few years ago.

I'm getting back into quilting now - I find it so enjoyable



That's it for now

Hopefully I should be back very soon!!!

Jolanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assassin's Creed Inspired Coat

embroidered mobile phone cover

A New Bag For London Trip