Hi Everyone,

This is a little dress made from Burda 9/2013
The original pattern has sleeves and I've modified the skirt by slashing and spreading
to make it a little fuller.


I originally bought this fabric and half made a top with it, but soon realised
its not really me! so somehow I managed to get a dress and a pair of knickers
out of it!


Don't know where the green came from!?!


The baby knickers are from a Knipmode magazine in the 90's



And now for some selfish sewing!
Another stripy top for me - I really don't need anymore
stripes, but it has become a bit of an addiction


This pattern is from Burda 2/2010
My first top from this pattern is here


I've left the neckband showing and quite like this look.
The jersey is a bit more stretchy than the previous top so fits a 
little differently but still a good fit - if a little bit too low
at the front!! nothing that a vest top won't fix.



That's all for now folks!

have a good week

Jolanda 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assassin's Creed Inspired Coat

A New Bag For London Trip

embroidered mobile phone cover